Monday, November 30, 2009

Hello my loves :)

Tonight I have decided to drop Chi O. For many reasons but mainly because I just wasn't happy being a part of it and can find happiness through my campus crusade friends and riding. I've been waiting all night nervously to talk to Jen (our new member educator) about it but she hasn't called yet.. So while I've been sitting here I always do those open the bible to a random spot and the first thing your finger hits is what you read! Lot those.. well I did that and here's what I got.. "Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared - Proverbs 3:25-26" Well that just made my night and I hope reading this makes your.

See you after this two week long summer camp.
All my love,
BA

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love this little whisper straight from God to you. He is good! I'm glad He showed you that He is your confidence and that He will keep your foot from being snared!!!!

    LOVE IT! and LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete