Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Change... Love it and Hate it.

Hello my loves! I haven't talked to some of you in MONTHS and I can't believe it's already October. I'm just finishing up my first quarter here, which means I'm 1/4 of the way through with plebe year!! That's definitely good news... So today I was thinking about my life in general and realized how different I am than I was 5 months ago. It kind of sucks realizing that I'm a new person but at the same time, everyone has to grow and change. It's just that last year I NEVER would have considered an hour long lift workout a break from homework.. but that's exactly what it felt like yesterday. The point is, I got pretty upset thinking about how much I didn't want West Point to change me.. But it has and it's going to keep changing me, just like all of you are changing where you are. I just want you all to know (and to reinforce in my own mind) that I think that's okay :) I still love you all just as much, even if we're all growing up and moving apart from each other for a while. Because we're all still going to come back together on breaks for themed parties (I love the sweater idea by the way, Laura..?) and our plate lives from that day in Kanawha State Forest are still going to come true! I can't wait to meet all of your wonderful husbands :) I'm so glad I finally figured out how to join this blog and I'm so excited about it, because I do miss all of you terribly and I'm so excited to be able to read about all of your joys and concerns... Keep writing and I'll try to do the same!

Oh and stay strong.. stay happy.. and stay beautiful :)

happy wishes and tons and tons of LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. Nicki... love you send with stay beautiful.. it should be your catch phrase. LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete