Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wish You were here, the weather is beautiful!... but seriously. haha

hey girls! This is so awesome! You have no idea how much I miss you all! After all my years of saying "I can't wait to get out of West Virginia! " im now saying "I can't wait to go home to West Virginia!" My twang accent is made fun of on a regular basis, but everyone thinks its cute so I guess its ok. haha. Although I do miss WV I feel at home here and I feel like this is exactly where God wants me to be. Anyways, enough about me! Im super happy that we can now have a conversation all together again thanks to this cute little blog and hopefully my photography teacher cant get on this because I have a blog set up on here through his class... awkward.

Adrienne, I really want to reply to your post about the trainer thing... but I need to think about it for a little while so I will get back to you.

I visited a church called The Bridge last Sunday and loved it! It is exactly like The Ridge, not only in similar names but the "style". A couple of my friends from school went with me, which was awesome. I've finally met a girl, Sharon, who I really feel comfortable talking about Christ to since she is such a strong follower. She is from Puerto Rico and she might be coming to WV for the last part of Christmas break! I've been hanging out with some people on my floor and they are all really cool but like to party a lot. I guess they've been noticing that I go to church events and YL stuff like every night and now everyone is like "I want to go to church with you" or "I want to go check out college life with you". The most surprising thing is that the people saying this are people you would never guess would be interested in going... even Jewish people. haha. I just wanted to share this exciting news with you girls! :)

Miss you all so much! I cant wait to see your gorgeous faces!

Hugs and Kisses,
Katey :)


3 comments:

  1. Katey that is AWESOME! I can't wait to hear more about it. The weather here isn't as nice lol. I saw Joe at the Y today, he said that they were heading down to see ya in a couple of weeks. HOW FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katey this is awesome. I am so glad you feel comfortable and have found a church you love. Keep up it up you're great!

    ReplyDelete