Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hi Everybodyyy!!

Hi everyone! Sorry it has taken so long for me to join the blog. I just wanted to say that I think this is a fabulous idea and I am so happy that I will be able to keep in touch with you all.

Anyways, I have a scary story for the day and I want you to keep this guy in your prayers.

I was just in Geography Class. It is a pretty big class (200 people or so). We were taking notes as we always do and then this guy started having a really really bad seizure. It was so scary. I have seen people have seizures on TV shows and stuff but have never seen one in real life. I felt soo helpless and I just wanted it to stop so I would know the guy was okay. My professor dismissed the class because everyone was shocked and didn't know what to do. I just wanted to stay behind and make sure the guy was okay, but I knew I would just be in the way (and I have no idea how to handle someone that is having a seizure!) So I came back to my dorm and my heart is still beating a million beats a minute. So if you all wouldn't mind, just keep him in your prayers!!

Hopefully the next time I post it will be a happier story =)
I love you all and hope you are having a fabulous week!

2 comments:

  1. Def praying for him and for you Emily... keep us posted on how he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep him in my prayers for sure!

    ReplyDelete