Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Something to think about:

Hey ladies. Last night I started a new bible study with a fabulous group of women, not as great as all of you but you know... you all had to move away and get an education :)

I'm going to give you a quick background... We were talking about the Arc of the Covenant being brought back to Jerusalem as a daily reminder for the people there to have God at the center of their lives.

This analogy was shared: If you have an exercise trainer you work out harder than you would by yourself, I can think of plenty of times where I've been working out just a little half-heartedly and then Brandon walks into the gym and I kick it up a few notches because I know he is watching.

This question was posed after that and now I put it out there for you to think about as well:

How would your life change daily if you realized that God has come near?

How are your quiet times going? If you are doing them, if not feel free to comment on this anyways .... what are you struggling with right now? You may not be struggling, yay, if so tell us why things are so great.

Love ya!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment